Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 12, 2013

Introduce Yourself and Your Family


Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! What a special occasion! Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to talk about myself and my family as well. My name is Thuy. My friends usually call me Piggy. I’m 23 years old and I was born in Vinh city, Nghe An province. It is a peaceful city which is famous for its delicious foods and beautiful sight.

At the moment, I am in the final year of university. I study Business English in Vietnam University of Commerce. It has been 4 years since the first time I came to Hanoi. It’s hard to live far away from home without the shelter of parents. But I have learnt so much meaningful things while I’m in Hanoi. I become stronger, more confident and independent thanks to this time.

In my free time, I like reading books, especially love novels. In addition, I also like listening to music, watching cartoons, comedy, cooking and playing games. I hate talkative guys and dogs.

As for my family, I have a very happy family. There are 4 people in my family: my father, my mother, my younger brother and me. Unlike other families, my father stays at home and takes care of the children. He is very strict and tough. He affects my character so much. My mom is a worker. She is truthful, social but quick-tempered. My brother is a high-school student. He is mischievous and lazy. We enjoy spending time together. We can talk about anything. We always support each other and we love each other very much.

My family is the most important thing to me.


Happy families make society strong. I hope that every family can be as happy as mine!



Từ vựng: 
sight /sait/: thắng cảnh
independent /,indi'pendənt/: độc lập
novel /ˈnɒvəl/: tiểu thuyết
cartoons /kɑrˈtun/: phim hoạt hình
comedy /´kɔmidi/: hài kich
talkative /ˈtɔkətɪv/: ba hoa
as for: về
strict /strikt/: nghiêm khắc
tough /tʌf/: khó tính, cứng rắn
character /'kæriktə/: tính cách
truthful /´tru:θful/: thật thà
Social /'soʊʃl/: dễ gần
quick-tempered /´kwik¸tempəd/: nóng tính
mischievous /´mistʃivəs/: nghịch ngợm, tinh quái

Chú ý: Bài mình viết chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo và gợi ý, mọi người hoàn toàn có thể thỏa sức sáng tạo và làm bài theo ý mình, miễn sao mọi người thấy dễ học, dễ nhớ, quay video có thể trôi chảy nhất và thể hiện bản thân tốt nhất là được. Love u guys!








1 nhận xét:

  1. Tự tin giới thiệu bản thân bằng tiếng Anh https://blog.trangvangtructuyen.vn/gioi-thieu-ban-than-bang-tieng-anh-409.html

    Trả lờiXóa